There are lots of ways to ensure better SEO results and it certainly is not limited to creating a better website and content, writing meaningful and relevant blog posts to your product and services and hiring a professional SEO company. One of the most useful ways is to create a better sales funnel which will surely increase the number of organic traffic to your site.
- A sales funnel is fundamentally a tool that will help you to visualize how the users may interact with your business.
- It will also help you to analyze the different stages that the users will go through to make the final buying decision.
However, a sales funnel, if it is well-crafted will provide you with much more than that such as:
- It will offer valuable insights about the journey of the users
- It will help you to identify any shortcomings in your site or in your marketing strategies and
- It will help you to boost up the conversion rates.
If you use all the information that the sales funnel shares regardless of how complex it is and deep it goes, you will be able to optimize your sales as well as your SEO strategy. This is because the sales funnel will give your marketing efforts the proper and desired direction.
Therefore, depending on your business model and its niche, you should craft a sales funnel that will help you in more than one ways including:
- Attracting new potential customers
- Creating better engagement with your existing users and
- Increasing the overall conversions rates.
The most important thing that will optimize your SEO strategy is a high volume of organic traffic to your website. This will help you to get enough information to analyze and make better and more databacked decisions. Moreover, more traffic means an increased brand awareness which is the first stage of the sales funnel.
There are many different ways in which you can increase traffic to your website. Here are a few of them:
- Creating a high-quality content in one such way but it must be done on a regular basis. It must also be highly informative as well as most engaging. Such content will rank high on the SERPs and will therefore help you to get free organic traffic.
- Ensuring search engine optimization or SEO will also optimize your website with its content elements to gain higher rank in the SERPs and hence free traffic.
- Making the best use of the social media websites will enable you to share your content with others and also add the traffic of your social media accounts to your website.
- Guest blogging is another useful way that will help you to redirect the targeted traffic towards your website.
To know more useful ways you can visit www.Seomarketer.com.au and implement it in your SEO strategy.
Create and promote lead magnet:
If you do not have a proper lead magnet created you will not have the desired SEO results even if you have enough traffic. Ideally, a lead magnet will convert all those random visitors to your website into your email subscribers. You can nurture them later to sell your product.
- In order to create a better lead magnet you must first identify what the readers want from you really.
- Then you must select the topic to create a lead magnet around their wants and give it away for free.
Make sure that the landing page is well-crafted as well and have all the necessary elements in it such as:
- A better content
- A proper design layout
- Strong and visible call to action and
- Useful menu buttons to navigate.
You may also use pop-ups to redirect the traffic of other webpages of your website to the landing page so that the visitors can download the lead magnet. This will help you to gather all relevant info of their email and establish a contact. This will ensure that you push all those random visitors of your website into your sales funnel thereby improving your SEO.
Once you are done with the creation of a lead magnet, you must also focus on promoting it as well through different forums and other social channels rather than sharing other pages and blog posts in your site. This will help you to send all of the traffic directly to your landing page. In turn it will result in an increase in the number of subscribers.
You may also run paid ads on the social media channels such as Facebook if you have a budget for it. This will help you to gain a lot of traffic and subscribers in a comparatively short period of time.
Make the best use of the leads:
After you have created a considerable amount of leads you must make the best use of them. For this you can create an email drip campaign as that will help you to nurture those leads. You will also be able to:
- Inform them about the industry
- Share other valuable info and
- Educate them about your products and services.
All these will be very helpful to them to make a buying decision. However, when you design your email drip campaign you must make sure that you have a proper plan of the content to include and also time the frequency of your emails well and precisely. Continual testing and optimizing as you move ahead is the best way to time your emails.
SEO results will largely depend on the amount of traffic you have for your website. This you can increase with a clearly defined and well-crafted sales funnel. Almost every business has a sales funnel in some shape or form though all of them may not have as profitable sales funnel as the other.
These tips will ensure that you make a better sales funnel to improve your SEO strategies and business prospects and it all starts with a high quality content which can be either in the form of an engaging blog post or helpful lead magnets that will help you to gather and nurture more leads.
Manoar Molla is pro blogger who is passionate to write anything that is related to SEO, business and marketing. He has written and published many articles on different blog