It is time to be honest with yourself when the matter revolves around Google ranking with some SEO strategies to follow. To start off, when is the last time you ever got the chance to review the present Meta descriptions? Have you ever tried to clean up some of the ugly URLs? Even though CTR is not noted as a proven ranking factor, improving the present organic version of CTR will always help in boosting the organic rankings.
In the year 2009, the head of Webspam answered some of the questions related to CTR. If you want to know more about those options, then visiting the official video might solve some of your purposes well, to say the least. In the video, he was clearly stating that it does not matter how often the site might show up. What matters the most is how often you are planning to clicked on and then how often you can convert the same to anything that you want, like purchases, sales or subscriptions.
Learn about the options more:
It is mandatory for you to spend some time in looking at title, URL and snippet that the Google will generate and see if you can actually find some ways to improve that and get to make it a lot better for the users as they are more attracted to click on such links. Chances are high that you will get more visitors and enjoy a better ROI to say the least. To know more about the practices, it is mandatory for you to click here and get the options covered for good.
- Some examples might prove its worth to you even better. A localized auto part company helps in increasing the current click through rate by around 20% and even got 30% of more organic clicks by focusing on CTR.
- Then you can try checking out some of the B2B software firms, which recently went from mere 35000 organic visits on monthly scale to 225,000 organic visits on a monthly scale by just increasing the CTR. The increasing CTR mainly means better ranking, higher traffic and increase in the present brand awareness.
To help you with the CTRs, you are asked to use the Google search console to just guide you through the next steps.
Update the present underperforming pages:
Before you end up identifying what pages you are aiming to update, you are asked to get hold of a baseline CTR. For that, you have to first log online to Google Search Console. From there, go one and select Status and then Performance.
- For example, the average CTR of a company is 5.6%. Once you have this average, you are likely to uncover the needs of the content, which have to be updated.
- With same report on Google Console, you can be rest assure of the Total Clicks, Average CTR and total impressions, which will be checked. Then you have to focus the Pages, right at the bottom.
- The Pages, located at the bottom, will showcase the list of some of the top performing pages now. To discover the pages that have to be updated, you can click on the arrow button right to flip CTR. It will help you to come across list of some of the underperforming pages.
- Now, it is time for you to scroll down through the underperforming pages, to come across the ones with lower clicks and higher impressions. It helps in giving you some insights into what these pages are showing up in the SERPs but not quite receiving the clicks these page deserve.
- During such instances, it is mandatory for you to start reviewing the Meta descriptions, KW strategy and overall content of the specified page first. This strategy is definitely going to work. For example, check out Siege Media, which actually took one client from nil visitors to 100,000 of them. Now, that’s a big transformation!
- You can further check out the example of Bill Hunt, which will rework the Meta descriptions of Absolut based on the user intent. The main aim over here is to improve the CTR right from as low as 1.69% to higher rate of 14.81% within a span of 45 days merely.
For some people, this form of service might seems to be a whole lot of extra work for optimizing pages, which they thought to be performing well, these changes can definitely pay you off in the end, to say the least.
Link less mention usage for building ranking value:
Even though, this norm practically goes against the traditional SEO understanding, but link buildings without the links have proven to be a major part of ranking values. If you are aiming to publish some of the higher quality content, which is cited highly on the Internet, then you should work your ways to mention that on social networks and make more people talk about it. The main idea over here is that brands that are garnering multiple mentions on websites, social media and long forming contents, those bands are widely trusted by people and prove to be authoritative in the eyes of search engines like Google and others.
- Even though this form of ranking strategy as quite unknown for couple of times, but right now, Bing and Google have actually indicated that the link less brand mentions factor into ways the search engines work to maintain quality and authority.
- Moreover, figuring out the tone’s sentiment and the context and ways to associate the mentions without link is vitally important for the people to be aware of. With the growth in the volume and even trustworthiness, you are likely to get a hike in the rankings.
For ensuring that the CTR is well improved, it is mandatory to catch up with the experts and let them serve you with the best answers. These pros have already worked with so many clients already and served them positively. So, working on your plans won’t be a difficult task for them to address.
Manoar Molla is pro blogger who is passionate to write anything that is related to SEO, business and marketing. He has written and published many articles on different blog